I don't plan on consistent updates, after all nothing is very consistent nowadays except for my frustration with my disorganization and general overall incompetence. So how was your weekend?
That one song this week with which I just want to drown out everything:
Those songs I just want to chill out to:
- Last week: two days of spring-like weather then SNOWSTORM LIKE DAYUMN. 'Tis a great and arduous task to take out the compost, even a week later.
- Learning this song on piano: [link]
Takes a little getting used to, after all there are no strings in the piano conversion.
- Steam Exploration Sale (Autumn Sale) is on and I want this game: store.steampowered.com/app/303…
I get good feels that this will be one of those artsy indie experiences for which my stomach rumbles. Just recently bought The Stanley Parable for $3.75 (what a steal! store.steampowered.com/app/221…
). This one's new, and $6.00 for a freshly released game on sale ain't that bad...
- Semester is almost finished and I'm feeling shmart.
- I (kinda) built a makeshift lightbox out of two picture frames and their glass panes. I slit my thumb while wiping one of them clean and stained my shirt. I have no idea why that's notable. Now all my lightbox needs is.... a light.
...Nice. I made a box.
- God is good. Just throwing that out there: especially seeing that I'm not what I would call an excellent product. But that's why we're not gods.
- Three friggin' art projects to catch up on and two I've yet to start. There goes my Thanksgiving. Nah jk 'sall gud
Wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving and hope life is treating you well. I'm in the mood for conversation, so hit me up!